N-CATT RFQ for Technology Readiness Assessment
- Date: May 20, 2021
The Community Transportation Association of America (CTAA) is seeking quotes for consulting services to develop a transit technology readiness assessment in support of the Federal Transit Administration-funded National Center for Applied Transit Technology (N-CATT).
The selected consultant will develop a readiness assessment for small-urban, rural, and tribal transit agencies to self-assess, and for N-CATT staff to use through technical assistance projects.
Please provide your availability and cost for the scope of work outlined in the attached RFQ in the format outlined under Bid Requirements.
This opportunity is open to all:
- Who are able to receive federal funding and are not excluded or affiliated with an excluded organization from receiving federal dollars;
- American organizations ( E.O. 14005 Made in all America, by all of American’s workers);
- Small and minority business; women owned small business and labor surplus firms.
Please submit your bid as one PDF document to Andrew Carpenter by 5:00pm EDT on June 4, 2021.
This section will be updated as questions come in, for all interested vendors to see.
- Can the dates for the project timeline be adjusted?
- The timeline in the statement of work is what N-CATT envisions, but staff is aware this could require adjustment. N-CATT encourages bids to suggest changes to that timeline to ensure the best possible product. Please explain any proposed adjustments to the timeline N-CATT has outlined. Final dates will be negotiated between the selected consultant and N-CATT.