N-CATT RFQs: Guidebooks and Fact Sheets
- Date: October 4, 2021
The Community Transportation Association of America (CTAA) is soliciting bids from consultants in support of the Federal Transit Administration-funded National Center for Applied Transit Technology (N-CATT) in developing two separate guidebooks and a set of fact sheets on various transit technologies. These guidebooks and fact sheets will provide actionable information and quick references for readers to understand the technologies covered and begin making decisions on those technologies.
Please provide your availability and cost for the scopes of work outlined in the attached RFQs in the format outlined under Bid Requirements.
This opportunity is open to all:
- Who are able to receive federal funding and are not excluded or affiliated with an excluded organization from receiving federal dollars;
- American organizations ( E.O. 14005 Ensuring the Future is Made in all of America, by all of America’s Workers);
- Small and minority business; women owned small business and labor surplus firms.
As these are separate RFQs, please provide a separate submission for each bid. Please submit each bid as a PDF document to Andrew Carpenter at email@example.com by 11:59pm EDT on October 20th, 2021.
- For the fact sheets, can you confirm that you intend to award one contract to one company for all 10 fact sheets?
- Yes, this is for one contract and one company will do the whole set of fact sheets
- N-CATT would consider extending the deadline for bids only in the event of insufficient responses