A Guide to Green Energy Adoption for Transit Agencies Acknowledgements and About
- Date: February 13, 2022
Jump to section
The National Center for Applied Transit Technology (N-CATT) is a technical assistance center funded through a cooperative agreement with the United States Department of Transportation’s Federal Transit Administration (FTA). Operated by the Community Transportation Association of America (CTAA), the mission of N-CATT is to provide small-urban, rural and tribal transit agencies with practical, replicable resources that help them apply technological solutions and innovations. Among its activities, N-CATT produces a series of white papers, technical reports such as this document, and other resources, all of which can be accessed online at www.n- catt.org.
About this Document
This document was prepared for CTAA by the Center for Transportation and the Environment (CTE) in February 2021 as part of the N-CATT cooperative agreement between CTAA and FTA. Primary authors were Drew Turro, Claudia Brand, Maggie Maddrey, and Reese Rogers of CTE. Opinions expressed or implied in this document are those of the authors. Nothing in this document is to be interpreted as position, policy, or guidance from the United States Government. Incidental use of companies’ names or the names of their products is made solely to facilitate discussion and should not be regarded as recommendations or endorsements.
This work was funded by the National Center for Applied Transit Technology (N-CATT).
The Center for Transportation and the Environment would like to thank the external experts who made substantial contributions to this whitepaper and those who contributed their time to review this content:
- Cecil Blandon, Director of Maintenance, Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District
- Michael Yambrach, Capital Energy Projects Manager, Montgomery County
- Calvin Jones, Division Chief – Fleet Management Services, Montgomery County
- Jennifer Wallace-Brodeur, Director of Transportation Efficiency, Vermont Energy Investment Corporation
- Tom McCarran, Energy Consultant, Vermont Energy Investment Corporation
- Ruthie Norton, Engineering Consultant, Center for Transportation and the Environment
- Jason Hanlin, Sr. Engineering Consultant, Center for Transportation and the Environment
- Jaimie Levin, Sr. Managing Consultant, Center for Transportation and the Environment
- Erik Bigelow, Sr. Engineering Consultant, Center for Transportation and the Environment
- Lauren Justice, Development Director, Center for Transportation and the Environment