N-CATT Performance Dashboard
N-CATT regularly evaluates its impact on the transit industry and the value it adds to transit agencies in understanding and applying transit technology to accomplish their goals. We have collected a variety of metrics to evaluate our impact, and periodically develop reports to check in on how we're doing. This dashboard provides a snapshot of our impact as of June 2022.
Technical Assistance Metrics
N-CATT provides technical assistance in a variety of forms:
- Strategic Technology Technical Assistance Teams (STTATs): One-on-one technical assistance between N-CATT and individual transit agencies aiming to accomplish certain technology goals
- Technology Summits: Collaborative efforts with state Departments of Transportation (DOTs), Rural Planning Organizations (RPOs), Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs), and other groupings of small-urban, rural, and tribal transit agencies hoping to establish technology investment priorities across the agencies within those groupings
- Skill-Building Workshops: Virtual and in-person workshops, open to staff at transit agencies, geared toward helping attendees develop skills in transit technologies that they can apply to their work
- Conference and Meeting Participation:
- Information and Referral: Any transit professional can reach out to us for information on transit technologies, and we connect them with the best information possible to answer their questions.
N-CATT has provided the following technical assistance from January 2020 through June 2022:
N-CATT's Tech University is designed to help website visitors learn about the big topics in transit technology. We provide resources in various formats to fit visitors' needs; these include guidebooks, white papers, fact sheets, video profiles, webinars, and podcasts. Engagement with our products continues to grow, showing a steady spread of information on transit tech throughout the industry.
Our efforts span the entire United States, and N-CATT has established a national presence through its technical assistance, outreach, and tech university offerings. The map below summarizes the directed technical assistance, conference participation, and in-depth Tech U case studies that we have conducted.